Once the freelancer has accepted the job it's time to start collaborating with them on your project.
Since all your communication will be digital you want to ensure you are as descriptive as possible when explaining what you want. Freelancers can’t read minds and vague descriptions can often lead poor results.
For example, if you are ordering product photos provide the freelancer with a shot list, examples of competitor product photos, the style and color you are wanting, the quantity of each type of shot, and photos of your product (if available). Deliver it all in a Google Doc or Word Document that the freelancer can easily access and review.
Once you are happy with the freelancers work it's time to mark the order as completed and leave a review. A freelancer won't be paid until the job is marked completed. So this step is very important to ensure the freelancer gets paid on time.
1. Once logged in, click your PROFILE PICTURE, and then click INBOX.
2. Select the order that needs to be marked completed in your inbox. You will know which one it is because it will be led labeled "Waiting for you to mark the order completed"
3. Once you are 100% happy with the order the freelancer has delivered you will click the button "Mark Order Completed." When this has been done the freelancer will be paid in full within 7 days.
Note: If you are unhappy with the order send a message to the freelancer asking for a revision to the job.
4. After you have marked the order completed you will be given the opportunity to leave the freelancer feedback or skip feedback. Both buyers and freelancers have the opportunity to rate their experience and provide a verified review.
5. If you would like to provide feedback click "Continue" to be taken to the review page.
6. Provide the freelancer with either positive or negative feedback and write an honest review of your experience with them.
7. Click, "Send feedback" when you are done.