Your bio is where you get the opportunity to share additional information about yourself as an Amazon Seller, freelancer or business owner.
Follow these simple steps to add a bio to your profile:
1. Once logged in, click your PROFILE PICTURE, and then click SETTINGS.
2. In the PROFILE INFO section scroll down to the bottom.
3. In the ABOUT YOU area add your bio.
The following are some things you could bring up in your bio to make you stand out as a freelancer:
- How many years you’ve been freelancing or running your business.
- Why you love freelancing or running your business.
- Some of the clients you’ve been privileged to work with in the past.
- Your specialties and what you love most about your work.
- Past positions you’ve held that relate to the service you’re offering.
- How many years you’ve been selling on Amazon and the number of products you’ve launched.
- What you like to do in your personal life when you’re not working.