You can promote your link through social media, email, your website, blog, video reviews, podcast, ebooks, courses, and more. We want you to get creative so that you can share your link with as many Amazon Sellers as possible. The more you share, the more potential you have to earn commissions. Note: You are NOT allowed to share your affiliate link inside the Jungle Scout Market app on your profile, listings or web app messages.
Articles in this section
- Who can become a Jungle Scout Market Affiliate?
- How can I share my affiliate link?
- Can I share my affiliate link on my Jungle Scout Market Profile?
- How much can I earn?
- How does the Jungle Scout Market Affiliate Program work?
- How do you track conversions?
- Do I earn commission on every purchase?
- How often is commission paid?
- What are my limitations on affiliate earnings?
- Who can I contact if I need help with the Jungle Scout Market Affiliate Program?