The trust and safety of our freelancers and customers is our number one priority, as Jungle Market was designed to ensure safe and successful transactions between Amazon sellers and Freelancers.
We are here, first and foremost, to assist Amazon sellers in getting the help they need from industry experts. But we are also here to help Amazon freelancers build up their clientele.
Together we can ensure that Jungle Market is the best place in the world for Amazon sellers and freelancers to meet and collaborate!
We know you are trusting us with your personal details so here is an outline of how we keep your data safe and anything you should know related to account security.
- We never share your personal, billing or payment details with any third parties.
- We do not store or process any credit card information in-app. Instead, all credit card information is handled by Stripe, our payment gateway.
- We use Stripe as our payment gateway for all transactions, and it has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor. It is certified as PCI (payment card industry) Service Provider Level 1, which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. All credit card numbers entered into the Jungle Market system are encrypted on disk with AES-256 (Advanced Encryption Standard).
- Neither Jungle Market’s administrators nor its freelancers can access a seller’s credit card information.
- Stripe, our payments processor, does requires that you enter a SSN or SIN into the systems so that standard security protocol is followed. It is required information that is used to verify identity and necessary any time funds are sent to individuals and businesses.
- All payments processed through the Jungle Market are held in escrow with Stripe. We do not have direct access to the escrow account. Holding payments in an escrow account assures that both the buyer and freelancer are protected. The buyer knows the funds will only be released when they are satisfied with the work and the freelancer has the comfort of knowing the project is fully funded before they start their work.
- In addition to the above notes on your account privacy, we recommend you always use a unique and complex password for your account so that it is not easy for anyone else to access your account.
- If you think you’re the victim of a scam, immediately contact Customer Support at support@JungleMarket.com. Our friendly customer support team will look into the matter immediately.
If you have an issue with an order, we recommend contacting the freelancer first. It’s better for both parties to try and resolve the situation together, before contacting customer support. However, if you aren’t able to come to an agreement, please contact Customer Support for further assistance at email@example.com