All messaging including attachments should be done through the Jungle Scout Market messaging system. If files need to be delivered, they can be uploaded directly to the Jungle Scout Market or a link to a cloud document (Google Drive, Dropbox, WeTransfer) can be provided to the customer. Any other communication outside of the marketplace is prohibited.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a listing?
- How do I add a video to my listing?
- Is it okay if I ask a potential customer to pay off of the Jungle Scout Market Site?
- Can I ask a customer for their email?
- Why do I need to provide my Social Security Number / SSN / SIN to collect funds?
- How do I update my bank account details?
- What can I sell?
- How do I setup my direct deposit banking information?
- How do I add a profile photo/picture/image?
- How do I get paid?