No, any messaging outside of the Jungle Market goes against our Terms of Service. All messaging and file delivery can be done in app through either uploading files or providing links to external cloud documents (Google Drive, Dropbox, WeTransfer).
Articles in this section
- How much does the Jungle Scout Market cost a buyer?
- How does the Jungle Scout Market screen freelancers?
- How do I search for freelancers?
- What should I look for in a freelancer?
- How can I contact a freelancer?
- A freelancer asked for my email, should I give it to them?
- How do I place an order?
- Can a freelancer create custom orders for me?
- What is the processing fee for?
- Why was my payment declined?