On occasion, a client may want you to create a custom order for them that would include everything that they need all in one order. This could mean a combination of your services into one order or a specialized order made just for them that you have discussed. So, it is important to know how to create a custom order for this client.
Here are the steps to follow to create a custom order:
- Create a new listing at that discussed price.
- Be sure to include all the details and scope of project in the custom listing for the client to review.
- Do not include any personal information about the client- only include the scope of the actual product in the listing description so that their information is kept confidential.
- Let the client know that the discussed offer is now available to purchase and send them a link so that they can go and purchase it. We recommend setting up a time to make the listing live so that the client can order it immediately and then it can be closed. This will prevent it from being seen by the rest of the market.
- Once the client purchases the custom order, close the listing so that it is no longer visible on the market. This is an important step as the listing will be available to the whole market if you do not close it after purchase.